Quick turn NPI (New Product Introduction) manufacturing
- In parallel project management coordinates between layout, material procurement, PCB fabrication and manufacturing preparation to ensure all parties are on schedule and one activity does not delay the entire project.
- 1 – 10 day manufacturing turns
- Quantities as low as 1 unit
- On site, off the line prototype validation
- Manufacturing strategy identified based on product design and product market cycle.
- One manufacturing solution from prototype through production.
- The ability to qualify and transition the manufacturing to a low cost region / supplier.
- Backplane assembly
- Cable and harness assembly
- Integration of hardware and software
- Build to Order (BTO) and Configure to Order (CTO) services Reliability testing
- Functional testing
- Surface Mount Technology (Paste and Epoxy)
- Intrusive Reflow
- Package on Package (PoP)
- Through Hole
- Wave/Selective Wave Soldering
- Press Fit
- Double/Single-Sided Reflow Processing
- Rework and Repairs (Fine Pitch QFP, Area Array Packages)
- Lead-Free Assembly
- Water Soluble and No-Clean Processes
- 01005s, BGA, uBGA, CCGA
- CSP and Flip Chip
- 0.28mm Fine Pitch Devices
- Mictor Connectors
- Fine Pitch High Pin Count Press Fit Connectors
- Multi-Layered PC Board (24+ layers)
- Various PCB surface finishes (HASL, ENIG, IS, OSP)